Are you an experienced anaesthetist? Do you want to be part of a recently established, independent specialist referral centre in orthopaedics and neurology? Do you enjoy working in a friendly, nurturing and fun team?
30 June 2019
Orthopaedics & Neurology
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist veterinary referral hospital. As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking an anaesthetist to join an existing ECVAA Diplomate. You should be either an existing or eligible Diplomate or hold similar small animal anaesthesia qualifications or experience. Currently, the hospital accepts Orthopaedic and Neurological referrals and has on-site 1.5 Tesla MRI and CT.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must. The role consists of a 40-hour week with varying shifts to suit the needs of a 365/24/7 hospital.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary (subject to qualifications and experience)
- Professional memberships paid (relevant to role)
- 5 days CPD allowance and financial support for attending conferences
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including pension scheme and private health care plan
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
Located in modern facilities, Hamilton Specialist Referrals is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, within easy reach of London, Oxford, the Chilterns and Cotswolds. The hospital is five minutes from the M40 and major airports. Find out more about the area at https/www.chilternsaonb.org to see how such a beautiful place can be so close to London!
If you would like to join our team of EBVS and RCVS specialists, and share our passion for delivering outstanding client care and clinical standards, then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply by clicking here. For more information please email email@example.com