Are you interested in referral nursing? Do you want to be part of a recently established, independent specialist referral centre in orthopaedics and neurology? Do you enjoy working in a small, friendly and fun team?
30 April 2019
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced weekday RVN in a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist referral hospital, five minutes from J4 of the M40, Buckinghamshire.
Hamilton Specialist Referrals is the brain child of world-leading orthopaedic specialist Michael Hamilton and his wife Clare Hamilton, MRCVS. Equipped with all the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, including onsite MRI & CT, our team of nurses work with industry leading recognised specialists and a team of interns.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- No routine out of hours duty, but with the opportunity for paid overtime
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Extensive anaesthesia training from one of the most prestigious ECVAA Specialists in the country
- Monthly, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- MRI and CT training
- A strong focus on employee well being and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, gym membership, sports massages and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
If this sounds like the place for you, please email us your cover letter and CV.