We have a full-time vacancy for a qualified Veterinary Physiotherapist to join our rehabilitation team.
30 June 2019
We have a full-time vacancy for a qualified Veterinary Physiotherapist to join our rehabilitation team. (Part-time may also be considered)
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our new Integrative Rehabilitation and Pain Clinic at Hamilton Specialist Referrals, working as part of a team of colleagues with expertise in a range of rehabilitative and palliative care therapies.
The ideal candidate will be able to offer physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services as well as utilising skills in promoting the Unit and providing training / CPD for visiting veterinarians, physiotherapy and veterinary nurses.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person with a positive work ethic who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
For the right people, we provide:
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, gym membership, sports massages and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- Regular team socials
- CPD Allowance
- A welcoming, friendly and educational working environment
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and supportive team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org