Within our clinic, interns form an integral part of our dedicated team. As our team and services are growing, we are now looking to increase our team of Veterinary Interns. We are looking to recruit an Anaesthesia Intern, to work alongside our Anaesthesia & Analgesia Specialists, Dr Marieke De Vries and Dr Kristina Lehnus. Our hospital offers ground-breaking treatments and gold-standard care across all disciplines, all of which would be impossible without our Anaesthesia Team.
We offer a specialist-led internship programme for the duration of one year. The role consists of varying shifts to suit the needs of a 24/7/365 hospital, which includes the care of in-house patients during out of hours. Active involvement in client communication and patient care is expected, with participation in anaesthesia planning and treatments/surgeries. Our internship offers weekly journal clubs and radiography rounds.
Candidates wishing to apply should be MRCVS or MRCVS eligible, be proactive, enthusiastic and a great team player but also be able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary
- Professional memberships paid (relevant to role)
- 5 days CPD allowance and financial support for attending conferences
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme and private healthcare contribution
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
If you would like to join our team of EBVS and RCVS specialists, and share our passion for delivering outstanding client care and clinical standards, then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com