As part of our structured growth plan, we are recruiting for a Radiographer to join our Advanced Imaging team. We are a close-knit community of clinicians who enjoy working together to provide gold standard of treatment and care for our patients.
Our Radiographers assist with the overall running of the Imaging department and carrying out modality specific imaging procedures, as well as providing efficient support to the existing imaging team with enthusiasm and commitment
Our surgical, neurology, internal medicine, oncology and cardiology services are well established and facilities include onsite 1.5T MRI, CT, electrodiagnostics and fluoroscopy. There is strong emphasis on staff wellbeing as well as clinical excellence, and we are seeking a team member with excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and the ambition to fulfil their potential in a feel-good working environment.
We are located in Buckinghamshire, with excellent transport links: close to the M40, we are 20 miles from Heathrow airport and Central London is 26 minutes by train.
Experience of working with animals is not essential, though is desirable.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we can provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and relevant membership fees paid
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare contribution and twice-weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the practice
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
If you are a team player wishing to make a difference, who aspires to work in a fun and nurturing environment with professional support, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee wellbeing, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com