Client Care Assistant - Weekends
As part of our structured growth plan we are looking for an additional part-time Weekend Client Care Assistant to join our friendly and efficient front of house team.
As part of the HSR Client Care Team you will be the first point of contact for all our clients and referring vets, both on the telephone and face to face, as well as assisting with all types of administration duties. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to self-motivate. Client care experience, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are a must. Experience of working in a veterinary environment is essential. Please note, candidates must be able to work in the UK independently, as we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
The role consists of three 8-hour shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Key duties will include:
- Answering all incoming telephone calls in a prompt and friendly manner, dealing with queries from clients and referring vets
- Manning front desk, greeting clients upon arrival and monitor waiting times
- Ensuring clients are suitably updated while waiting and offered refreshments
- Ensuring any messages taken are clear and concise and passed on to the relevant person in a timely manner. Following up on any such queries to ensure prompt response to clients
- Maintaining clear and accurate records at all times
- Monitoring incoming emails; replying to, filtering, and filing as appropriate
- Keeping the reception and waiting room area clean and tidy during the working day
- Ensuring that clinical history, lab reports and radiographs (if available) have been received from referring vet for each new referral, prior to the patient’s appointment
- Make sure clients receive the appropriate paperwork prior to their appointments e.g. consent forms and information literature.
- Prioritising and efficiently organising emergency referrals with specialists and senior RVNs
We can offer:
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare contribution, monthly wellbeing allowance and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Regular team socials
- CPD Allowance
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and supportive team, please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com