As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking experienced RVNs to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
For the right person, we will provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Working day to day with our amazing anaesthetists
- Regular in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee well being and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme and private healthcare contribution
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
If this sounds like the place for you, please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com