Anaesthesia Nurse Practitioner
Are you ready to take your next step in referral nursing? Do you want to be part of an expanding multi-disciplinary referral centre?
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary specialist veterinary referral hospital. Equipped with all the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, including onsite MRI & CT, our team of nurses work with industry leading recognised specialists and a team of interns. As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking an Anaesthesia Nurse Practitioner to join our passionate, friendly and supportive nursing and front of house team. The main responsibilities of the Anaesthesia Nurse Practitioner include organising and ordering relevant stock, liaising with the anaesthesia clinicians and assisting the floor co-ordinator in ensuring the cases move smoothly through their procedures. The role is ideally suited to someone who has anaesthesia nursing experience and who is ready to take the next step up in their career!
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - Starting salary of £30k
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Regular, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare allowance, monthly wellbeing allowance, health cash plan and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
Located in modern facilities, Hamilton Specialist Referrals is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, within easy reach of London, Oxford, the Chilterns and Cotswolds. The hospital is five minutes from the M40 and major airports. Find out more about the area here to see how such a beautiful place can be so close to London!
If this sounds like the place for you, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.