Department - Prep / Wards
Type - Full Time and Part Time
Do you want to take your nursing skills to the next level in a supportive learning environment, and learn how to provide exceptional patient care in our friendly referral team?
Our referral centre is undergoing a structured growth plan, and we are now seeking experienced RVNs to join our friendly and supportive team. Your career development is important to us, and we have unlimited opportunities available geared towards individual strengths and interests. Further qualifications encouraged and fully supported.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
Our multidisciplinary RVNs spend time based within our state-of-the-art kennels and cat ward, as well as within our prep area with our highly experienced orthopaedic, neurology, soft tissue, internal medicine and oncology teams.
For the right person, we will provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - Starting salary of £30k
- Relocation Package
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Working day to day with our amazing anaesthetists
- Regular in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme and private healthcare contribution
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
We are also open to applications from those looking for a role with either a Prep or Ward focus; please see our Ward RVN and Prep RVN adverts for more information.
If this sounds like the place for you, please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com