Do you want to take your nursing skills to the next level in a supportive learning environment, and learn how to provide exceptional patient care in our friendly referral team?
At Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) we are continuing to expand our services, which has opened up a new and exciting opportunity in our nursing department. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced RVN to join our friendly and supportive team as a twilight nurse.
This role will primarily involve you in emergency evening cases ranging from orthopaedic, soft tissue surgical neurology, internal medicine and critical care. This role will be extremely varied and rewarding. Our Nursing team benefits from a nurturing environment, with the support of our world class European Specialists, experienced nursing team.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
Our core ethos here at HSR is based on appreciation of our staff. Curating and developing a friendly, close-knit team is an central part of our working environment. We feel strongly about our employees' right to enjoy work and develop rewarding careers. HSR holds frequent external and internal CPDs on multiple topics which are often nurse focused, held by our own Specialists and nurse practitioners.
We encourage further qualifications and help nurses work towards their career goals. Our structured advancement scheme allows nurses to have opportunities that align with their individual strengths and interests.
We understand that moving practice can be daunting, so to ease the transition all nurses who join Team HSR partake in our six month mentor training scheme to support the transition into referral and the HSR working environment. Feedback from our Nursing Team tells us that working within a referral hospital allows RVNs to be involved with a variety of emergency and unusual cases, whilst receiving appropriate support and guidance from referral experts. Our team are empowered to use their training and education in order to grow their confidence and achieve a rewarding career.
For the right person, we can provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience – Salary up to £34,000 depending on experience and unsociable hours.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Relocation Package
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Regular in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health
- A wide range of employee benefits including cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and private healthcare
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Regular team socials
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this sounds like the place for you, please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com