Department - Wards
Type - Full Time & Part Time
Ward Nurse Vacancy, starting salary £30k, relocation package
Do you want to take your nursing skills to the next level in a supportive learning environment?
Learn how to provide exceptional patient care in our friendly referral team.
You will be based in our state-of-the-art kennels and cat ward, nursing orthopaedic, neurological, soft tissue, oncology and internal medicine patients.
Your role will include communicating with the surgical team to ensure high quality care, recovering patients from anaesthesia and nursing our inpatients.
Our referral centre is undergoing a structured growth plan. Your career development is important to us, and we have unlimited opportunities available geared towards individual strengths and interests. Further qualifications encouraged and fully supported.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
For the right person, we will provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - Starting salary of £30k
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Working daily with renowned anaesthetists and specialist surgeons
- Regular in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare contribution, monthly wellbeing allowance, and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com