Weekend Nurse RVN Vacancy, starting salary £31,800 FTE per annum, relocation package available – full and part weekends considered
Are you looking for a new challenge whilst maintaining a great work life balance? We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate RVNs with a particular interest in wards to include ECC and out of hours nursing care over the weekend. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
Learn how to provide exceptional patient care in our friendly referral team alongside our wards & theatre nurses, interns and specialists on a rotational weekend basis.
You will be based in our state-of-the-art kennels and cat ward, nursing orthopaedic, neurological, soft tissue, oncology and internal medicine patients.
Your role will include nursing our inpatients, communicating with the specialists and owners about patient care, treatment plans and any relevant updates, being involved in admits and discharges, recovering patients from anaesthesia and maintaining clear concise notes for all patients within the hospital.
Our referral centre is undergoing a structured growth plan. Your career development is important to us, and we have unlimited opportunities available geared towards individual strengths and interests. Further qualifications encouraged and fully supported.
For the right person, we will provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - Starting salary of £31,800 FTE per annum
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Working within a multi disciplinary team to provide out of hours care for patients
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with an industry-specific resilience coach, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, monthly wellbeing allowance, and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com