Client Care Assistant
Hamilton Specialist Referrals are looking for a full-time Client Care Assistant to join our dedicated front of house team, in our new state of the art Orthopaedic and Neurology veterinary referral hospital.
28 February 2020
Client Care & Administration
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist veterinary referral hospital, five minutes from J4 of the M40, Buckinghamshire. We offer the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments into orthopaedic and neurological disease in small animals. As part of our structured growth plan we are now looking for an additional full-time Client Care Assistant to join our friendly and efficient front of house team.
As part of the HSR Client Care Team you will be the first point of contact for all our clients and referring vets, both on the telephone and face to face, as well as assisting with all types of administration duties. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to self-motivate. Client care experience, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are a must. Experience of working in a veterinary environment is essential. The role consists of a 40-hour week with varying shifts to cover Tuesday-Saturday, 7am-9pm.
We can offer:
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, gym membership, sports massages and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Regular team socials
- Private health care plan
- CPD Allowance
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- A welcoming, friendly and educational working environment
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and supportive team, please apply by clicking here. For more information please email email@example.com