We have a full-time vacancy for a qualified Hydrotherapist to join our rehabilitation team.
30 September 2019
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist veterinary referral hospital, five minutes from J4 of the M40, Buckinghamshire. We offer the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments into orthopaedic and neurological disease in small animals. As part of our structured growth plan we have a full-time vacancy for a qualified Hydrotherapist to join the friendly and supportive Kennel and Paddock rehabilitation team, based at Hamilton Specialist Referrals.
Our purpose-built rehabilitation centre includes an aquatic treadmill, complete with viewing window. Our cases vary from in-house or outpatient orthopaedic and neurological conditions, to chronic arthritic, weight loss and fitness swims. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person with a positive work ethic who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and hold an ABC Level 3 Certificate in Small Animal Hydrotherapy, preferably with one year’s experience. Candidates should be competent and confident at recording clinical notes, completing referral reports and performing and recording daily water tests and treatment. Candidates must be passionate about rehabilitation and should have the energy and drive to help continue our success and further build the business. You must be reliable, trustworthy and friendly whilst also having excellent time management skills.
For the right people, we provide:
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- Regular team socials
- CPD Allowance and continual in-service house training
- A welcoming, friendly and educational working environment
If you would like to apply please click here. For more information please email email@example.com