An exciting opportunity exists in a brand new independently owned referral hospital in Buckinghamshire. Hamilton Specialist Referrals are looking for a Weekend Nurse to join this new state of the art Orthopaedic and Neurology hospital, with its dedicated nursing team and rehabilitation department.
31 January 2020
Orthopaedic & Neurology
Are you interested in referral nursing? Do you want to be part of a recently established, independent specialist referral centre in orthopaedics and neurology? Do you enjoy working in a small, friendly and fun team?
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist veterinary referral hospital. The hospital is the brain child of world-leading orthopaedic specialist Michael Hamilton and his wife Clare Hamilton, MRCVS. Equipped with all the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, including onsite MRI & CT, our team of nurses work with industry leading recognised specialists and a team of interns. As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking an experienced RVN to join our friendly and supportive team.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- No routine out of hours duty, but with the opportunity for paid overtime
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Extensive anaesthesia training from one of the most prestigious ECVAA Specialists in the country
- Monthly, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- MRI and CT training
- A strong focus on employee well being and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, monthly wellbeing allowance and fresh fruit deliveries
The role consists of 2, 12 hour shifts from 7am - 7pm every other Saturday and Sunday.
Located in modern facilities, Hamilton Specialist Referrals is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, within easy reach of London, Oxford, the Chilterns and Cotswolds. The hospital is five minutes from the M40 and major airports.
Job Type: Part-time