Type: Full time / Part time (Full days), Permanent
Are you passionate about clinical organisation and operational excellence? Do you enjoy problem solving while being part of a growing and dynamic team?
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary specialist veterinary referral hospital. Equipped with all the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, including onsite MRI & CT, our team of nurses work with industry leading recognised specialists and a team of interns.
The ideal candidate will either be a qualified RVN, or will have a strong background within a medical setting such as the NHS. Candidates should have experience within a fast-paced nursing or clinical environment and preferably experience in a coordinating or organising role.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing support to the nurse managers in the running of the clinical floor
- Ensuring all patients receive gold standard care
- Ensuring protocols are followed correctly in the delivery of nursing care
- Problem solving to work through potential clashes or shortfalls in resources
- Being the point of contact for the surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing team to ensure smooth running of clinical case load
- Supporting the nursing and theatre teams to ensure cases flow through preparation area efficiently and safely
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience - Starting salary of £30k
- Unlimited career development opportunities
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS fees paid
- Regular, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare allowance, monthly wellbeing allowance, health cash plan and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
Located in modern facilities, Hamilton Specialist Referrals is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, within easy reach of London, Oxford, the Chilterns and Cotswolds. The hospital is five minutes from the M40.
If this sounds like the place for you, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.